Monday, July 25, 2016

New items available today!

HERE

I have been spending time on a few ideas for fabric created from favorite paintings of mine and turning them into new products.
Starting today, I will have a variety of clutches, change purses and men's ties available on my website.


The fabrics were created from my paintings "Coquette" and "Tea with Mabel"
The idea came when I decided to have a tie made for my husband from a fabric that I had on hand. He needs an extra long length tie so I had it made by this Etsy seller and it grew to include the other items.


Historic Charleston proved a great backdrop for our photo shoot.


HERE

I have a small inventory currently but if interest is good, more will be available soon.

HERE

2 comments:

Vel Criste said...

About time! Checking it out now! Congrats on this new step Kerry!

LPC said...

Very pretty clutches. Would be great for a wedding!